2024 Footsteps of the Apostles Tour
Follow in the footsteps of the Apostles and see the Bible come to life!
Join us April 21 - May 5, 2024 for a life-changing trip to Turkey, Greece, and Rome with apologist Lenny Esposito.
Join me on a once-in-a -lifetime tour of Italy, Greece, and Turkey as we explore the world of the first-century church. Walk where Paul walked, see the island where the Apostle John was banished, stand on the Aeropagus, and visit the center of the Roman Empire, all the while growing deeper in your faith during this unique 15 day trip.
This tour has been custom-tailored to the Bible student and is fully guided by experts. It isn't an "off-the-shelf" itinerary. The experience even includes a three day Mediterranean sea cruise! The price includes travel, accommodations, all exhibit entry fees, and morning and evening meals. Deposits are being accepted now, so reserve your spot. A $400 deposit will hold your space.
Make your New Testament come alive with this one-of-a-kind experience!
All for $5,399 per person!*
Spend two weeks seeing some of the grandest sites of the anceint world, including the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul, the island of Patmos where John wrote the book of Revelation, the Roman Colesseum, Mars Hill, and the Parthenon in Greece. Visit key cities of the BIble such as Corinth, Ephesus, Pergamum, and Miletus.
A deposit of $400 per person holds your spot!
Please return a completed application for each trip attendee with a check for the deposit amount via mail to avoid the 3% credit card surcharge. If you'd like to pay by card, you may pay for your deposit by clicking below.
What's included in your fee:*
- International Air Fare from Los Angeles–Istanbul & Athens–Rome & Rome–Los Angeles
- Istanbul-Izmir domestic flight
- 2 Nights at 4 star Movenpick Golden Horn Hotel or similar in Istanbul
- 3 Nights at 5 star Korumar Hotel or similar in Kusadasi
- 2 Nights on Cruise Ship
- 3 Nights at 4 star Parthenon Hotel in Athens
- 3 Nights at 4 star Best Western Hotel Universo in Rome
- Daily breakfast and 11 dinners at the hotels
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches, 2 dinners on the cruise ship
- All transportation by private AC Bus
- English Speaking, Government Licensed, Bible Oriented guides in Turkey, Greece, and Rome
- All Entry fees to the sites and museums
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Service charges and local taxes
- Turkish Visa Fee to be paid online prior to arrival www.evisa.gov.tr
- Lunches and Drinks
- Tips to Tour Guide and drivers
- Personal Expenses (Laundry, phone calls, all kind of insurances, etc)
*Pricing and airfare are based on costs as of December 2022. Come Reason reserves the right to change prices due to fluctuation in the US dollar and fuel prices.